What Does The Warranty Cover?
What Is The Process For Coverage Under Warranty?
1. Defects that occur within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced free of charge. However, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return of the defective product to the Company. The returning postage to the customer after repair or replacement will be the responsibility of the Company. Whilst in transit the goods are at the owner’s risk. Replacements are offered for major faults as determined by the Company. The Company has sole discretion in deciding whether to repair or replace a product.
2. Where a replacement is provided, the product or part replaced becomes the property of the Company. The Company may replace parts with refurbished parts. The repair or replacement of a product (including the replacement of a part of a product) does not extend or restart the warranty period of this Limited Warranty.
3. This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. This Limited Warranty must be registered online on the website https://mozzie.com/warranty/.
4. If you would like to make a warranty claim or enquire about repairs and after-sales support, please contact the Company at the following address:
120 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
5. When making a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must present your purchase docket or receipt as proof of purchase and as proof of the date on which the purchase was made. If a warranty claim is not supported by a proof of purchase, then this Limited Warranty is invalid.
6. Customers should ensure that the product being returned is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. To speed up the warranty claim, please ensure that you have included an explanation of any problems (email or support ticket print-off).
What Does The Warranty Not Cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Wearing and tearing of the product or parts which, by their nature, can be regarded as consumable parts;
2. Any defect in accessories that are not purchased from the Company;
3. Any defect caused by an abuse, accident, exposing the product to abnormal or extreme conditions (e.g., abnormally corrosive conditions), failure to follow operating instructions, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care or maintenance, loss of parts, misuse, maladjustment of customer controls, modification or attempted repair by a person not authorized by the Company, negligence, and unauthorized medication;
4. Any defects caused by acts of God (e.g., thunderstorm activities and other natural disasters), fire, pets, transport accidents, voltage supply problems, and water;
5. Entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the product;
6. Cosmetic changes that do not affect performance, e.g., discoloration of parts of the product in the hands of the user. Such cosmetic changes are not regarded as defects by the Company;
7. Any defects caused by using the product with an alternate power source (solar, inverter, generator, etc.). The use of these power sources to power your product is not recommended by the Company;
8. Any defects caused by using the product in a country for which the product was not originally developed, manufactured, and/or approved;
9. Losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of data or loss of business.
10. Should any returned item be deemed to not be covered under this Limited Warranty, if there is repairable damage a repair quote will be issued by the Company. Should the claimant not accept the quoted repair charges, the Company will return the product but inspection charges of USD 49 inc. taxes and a return freight charge of USD 25 inc. taxes are applicable.
Limitation Of Liability
1. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
2. If any dispute arises out of this Limited Warranty, you and the Company will attempt to settle it by mediation before any further procedures are instigated. The mediator must be appointed by the Company.
3. Your sole and exclusive remedy under this Limited Warranty must be a product repair and/or a product replacement. In no event shall the Company be made liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, general, special or other damages arising out of the use or ability to use the product. In no event shall the Company's liability to you exceed the amount you paid for the product. The Company is not liable for property damage, personal injury or death.
Any implied warranty applicable to this product is limited to the duration of the written limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.